Designed and manufactured in Australia, the Ontoto Razar can be used across a number of applications including measuring levels in bodies of water through to more specialised monitoring of V-notch weirs. The device measures the time between transmitted and reflected microwave pulses to extrapolate the distance between the sensor and the target with high accuracy in low profile.
- Device configuration with BLE via Ontoto Connect Android or iOS App.
- Firmware updates via NB-IoT and BLE.
- Remote configuration by downlink messages through the Ontoto Web Portal.
- Sampling and transmission periods ranging from as short as ten minute, to as long as one week.
- Custom packet to optimise data usage, resulting in significant reduction of transmission costs.
- Real-time customer support and debugging with the Ontoto Connect App.