Ontoto's Web Portal is a free, web-based portal that allows you to derive parameters, get statistics, generate reports and visualise your data, all in real-time. The Ontoto Web Portal allows our customers to view and manage their data even when they are away from their primary computer. Data is sent from the logger(s) to our MySQL database on a remote server and published with user/password security. The web-portal provides both real-time and historical data in table and graph format. Data can be downloaded from the web page in CSV format when required and can also be sent to a third-party SCADA system. In addition, the Australian Bureau of Meteorology data is included in the web-portal.
- Single and group charts for water level, static water level , static calibrated water level, temperature, rain, water flow, moisture, conductivity, salinity and TDS-KCL.
- Raw and calibrated values can be included in the chart.
- Calibration value can be added/modified at any time.
- CSV download of the data at the click of a button.
- Option to enable/configure notifications of device status.
- Devices location will be displayed on Google Maps provided its co-ordinates have been added.
- Option to download charts as png files in high resolution.
To get a full understanding of the functionality and ease of use that the Ontoto Web Portal offers, please contact us and we will be very happy to provide you with a full demonstration.