The Ontoto Pulsar is a compact, lightweight, solarpowered pulse data logger designed for long-term remote telemetry applications. With the global coverage of the Iridium satellite constellation, the device can communicate in the most remote environments. The device accepts pulse inputs from a variety of sources such as flow meters and rain gauges. Utilising energy harvesting technology to optimise the energy extracted from sunlight, the
device can operate in even low light conditions. With the Ontoto Connect App, the device is easily configured and deployed on-site. All devices can be remotely managed through the Ontoto Web Portal.
- For flow meter applications, the totaliser can be configured to initialise the base value for pulse count accumulation
- Device configuration via the Ontoto Connect App or remotely through the Ontoto Web Portal
- Firmware updates via BLE
- Sampling and transmission periods as low as one minute
- Custom packet to optimise data usage, resulting in signification reduction of transmission costs
- Real-time customer support and debugging with the Ontoto Connect application
- Designed and made in Australia
Ontoto Pulsar Satellite Water Metering
The Ontoto Pulsar can be fitted to any pulse water meter to provide remote telemetry monitoring. The simple, compact design, incorporating only one toggle switch, is easy to install and provides auditable data for the lifetime of the water meter.
Ontoto Pulsar For Tipping Rain Gauge
The compact design of the Ontoto Pulsar enables it to be fitted to any pulse tipping rain gauge. Once the installation is complete you can receive your auditable data directly to your computer with for the lifetime of the rain gauge.