Recently developed to meet the market demand, the Ontoto Pulsar is a versatile pulse data logger that can be used for tipping rain gauges and water meters. This device utilises the Iridium Satellite providing telemetry that can be accessed anywhere.
Using this data logger, you will be able to monitor and manage your water meter or tipping rain gauge remotely once the installation has been completed. With simplicity in mind there is only one toggle switch.
- Satellite connectivity.
- Sensor data stored in flash memory on board as a backup.
- The default configuration has a 10 minute sample interval and daily reporting frequencies.
- User customisable with site set up tools via Android and MAC IOS app.
- Solar powered.
The Ontoto Pulsar has been designed to comply with the Australian Standards:
- AS/NZS 3820:2009 for low voltage battery powered devices.
- Iridium Certification.
- Solar powered lithium-ion supercapacitors.
- Satellite connectivity via Iridium network
- Sampling frequencies supported to as low as ten minutes
- Remotely configurable by the end user via the iOS/Android application and Web Portal
- OTA firmware updates via the phone application
- 6 µW typical power consumption when sleeping
- Supports pulse input frequencies up to 100 Hz.
- Operational temperature range: -20 to 80°C
- Dimensions: H: 105mm; W: 50mm; D: 60mm
- Product weight: 140 grams
Ontoto Pty Ltd will warrant the entire product (excluding the batteries) for 5 years from the date of delivery for parts and labour.