Using this data logger, you will be able to monitor and manage your tipping rain gauge remotely once the installation has been completed.
- Satellite connectivity.
- Sensor data stored in flash memory on board as a backup.
- The default configuration has a 10 minute sample interval and daily reporting frequencies.
- User customisable with site set up tools via Android and MAC IOS app.
- Solar powered.
The Ontoto Pulsar data logger has been designed to comply with the Australian Standards:
- AS/NZS 3820:2009 for low voltage battery powered devices
- Iridium Certification
- Solar powered lithium-ion supercapacitors.
- Satellite connectivity via Iridium network.
- Sampling frequencies supported to as low as ten minutes.
- Remotely configurable by the end user via the iOS/Android application and Web Portal.
- OTA firmware updates via the phone application.
- 3.6µW typical power consumption when sleeping.
- Supports pulse input frequencies up to 100 Hz.
- Operational temperature range: -40 to 80°C.
- Dimensions: H: 105mm; W: 50mm; D: 60mm
- Product weight: 140 grams.
- The Pulsar utilises a lithium-ion super capacitor:
- Operating Temp.(℃)：-40~+85