This device utilises the Ontoto Meerkat Data Logger. Using this vibrating wire data logger, you will be able to monitor and manage your monitoring bore remotely once the installation has been completed. With simplicity in mind connection of the battery initiates the device and there is only one SMA aerial connection and one push button wake up switch.
- NB-IoT and BLE connectivity.
- Sensor data stored in flash memory on board as a backup.
- The default configuration has a 4 hour sample interval and weekly reporting frequencies.
- User customisable with site set up tools via Android or iOS app.
- Strong and durable casing to protect the internal hardware.
- A tested range of higher gain aerials available to suit the geography of your location.
- Powered by either lithium batteries or site powered with backup lithium batteries
The Ontoto Meerket has been designed to comply with the Australian Standards:
- AS/NZS 3820:2009 for low voltage battery powered devices.
- EMC testing has been undertaken by EMC Technologies and the Ontoto Meerkat is certified with RCM compliance.
- NB-IoT network connectivity.
- Site powered with battery backup with up to 5 years between battery changes (sleeping current draw of only 2μA).
- Remotely configurable by the end user via our Android application and our Web Portal.
- Sampling and reporting frequencies from as little as one minute, to as much as one year.
- No proprietary software to receive or access the data.
- Complimentary web portal for device and data management.
- Designed and made in Australia.
- Stainless steel and PET casing ensure longevity.
- Operational temperature range from -20 to 80 degrees C.
- Logger Dimensions (including battery pack):
2 and 4 Channel: 165mm (W) x 31.25mm (D) x 89.6mm (H).
8 Channel: 217.5mm (W) x 31.25mm (D) x 89.6mm (H).
- External Case Dimensions:
2 and 4 Channel: 200mm (W) x 300mm (H) x 150mm (D).
8 Channel: 300mm (W) x 300mm (H) x 150mm (D).
The provided battery pack is comprised of three Lithium-based batteries (ER2500M) in parallel with the following specifications:
- Voltage: 3.6 V
- Capacity: 6000 mAH
- 2500 mA pulse current
- Long shelf life: less than 1% self-discharge rate at 25°C per year
- Temperature range: -55°C to +85°C
|Frequency range||400 to 6000||Hz min/max||0.1 Hz|
|Sensor type||NTC 3K|